- The plastic surgeon makes a small incision in the skin and inserts a plastic tube.
- The plastic tube removes and inserts fluids into and out of the body
- It is moved forward and backward for liposuction and it is connected to a surgical suction for the liposuction and removal from the body.
- Liposuction takes 1 to 2 hours depending on the amount of fat.
- A person can leave the hospital the same day.
The results of abdominal liposuction are final and continuous results yet must be maintained by holding on your ideal weight and exercising regularly in addition to the fact that the improved body shape appears after the edema and the water retention in the body disappears, which is a side effect after the operation, as the person ages the body loses its flexibility but most of the results are permanent. and although the success rates of the operation are high, there is no guarantee to achieve the best results through one operation, as sometimes another surgery is required.
It is a process by which the fat surrounding the muscles is dissolved very accurately. The 4D laser is a very precise tool that enables the doctor to carve the shape of muscles in the state of movement and stillness. The laser liposuction technique also enables the doctor to carve very precise places that other techniques cannot reach, such as carving the shape of muscles in the chin, for example, and getting rid of the fat of the arms, thighs from the inside and abdomen.
The right candidate for VASER liposuction is someone who has reached (or is approaching) his ideal weight, only 30% more than the weight.
G Plasma: Is the best cosmetic medical device in getting rid of sagging fat. It uses plasma as a factor along with helium gas and radio frequency energy (RF) to reverse the effects of aging on the skin by reducing wrinkles, fine lines and color change, in addition to tightening the sagging skin to the minimum to reach a fully harmonized body.
- Plastic surgeries