Orthodontic price in Turkey
A large number of people choose to install orthodontics in Turkey due to the distinctive results that can be obtained, which cannot be achieved in other countries around the world.
Advantages of orthodontics in Turkey, its price, and other details that you will get to know in this article. We hope to answer your questions through it.
Table of Contents
The importance of installing orthodontics in Turkey
If you are thinking of getting braces, you may be wondering about the best place to get them. Turkey is a great choice for many people who are looking for high quality braces at affordable prices. Here are some details:
– The cost of braces in Turkey is a fraction of what you would pay in other countries
– The quality of care is very high.
– There are many experienced and qualified specialists to choose from.
– You can get a wide range of services and treatments in one place.
– The climate is conducive to healing and recovery.
– You can combine your treatment with a vacation in a beautiful country.
Who needs to install orthodontics?
Orthodontics aren’t just for kids anymore, according to the American Association of Orthodontists, one in five orthodontic patients are over the age of 18 and braces aren’t just cosmetic – they can also improve oral health.
If your teeth are crowded, you may be more susceptible to tooth decay or gum disease because it is difficult to brush and floss properly and braces can help align your teeth and make them easier to clean.
Orthodontic price in Turkey
We have previously indicated that the costs of installing braces in Turkey are very appropriate, but the price varies according to the type of braces that suits the patient, for example, transparent braces are the most common and popular among those interested in receiving this type of dental treatment, especially by those coming from outside the country, and its cost ranges Between 800 and 1800 USD depending on the condition and the number of molds you need.
Types of orthodontics in Turkey
Dentists in Turkey offer patients many types, and the choice is made according to the condition, financial situation, and other details, including the following:
First: the transparent orthodontics
Clear aligners are clear braces made of a durable transparent material that are almost invisible when worn. This can be a great option for people who want to straighten their teeth without drawing too much attention. Here are some details about it.
– Less likely to irritate gums and cheeks than metal braces.
– It is more comfortable to wear than metal braces.
– Requires fewer adjustments than metal brackets, which means fewer trips to the orthodontist.
– They are more aesthetically pleasing than metal braces.
Second: the ceramic orthodontics
While both ceramic and metal braces are effective in straightening teeth, there are some advantages that ceramic braces have over metal braces, and the following is a summary of them:
Ceramic braces are less visible than metal braces, so if you’re concerned about the appearance of your braces, they may be better for you.
Ceramic braces are less likely to cause irritation inside the mouth because they are made of a soft material, they are less likely to rub against the inside of the mouth and cause irritation, and because they are made of a soft material, they will be more comfortable to wear than metal braces.
Third: the fixed orthodontics
– It is highly effective in correcting complex dental problems.
– It gives the orthodontist more control over the movement of your teeth.
– They give more predictable results than other types of orthodontic treatments.
– They can be used to correct cosmetic and functional problems of your teeth.
– Fixed braces can help improve your overall oral health.
The best time to get braces
The best time to have braces fitted is when the patient has all of his permanent teeth in. For most people, this happens between the ages of 12 and 14. At this age, bones are still growing and teeth are easier to move.
In some cases, it may be necessary to wait until the child is older until their bones stop growing.
In general, the best time to have braces fitted is when the patient is ready and the orthodontist says it is time.
Advice when placing orthodontics
Now, here are the most important notes that you should take into consideration when braces for your teeth:
– Consult with more than one professional as they will be able to give you the best advice on what type of orthodontic treatment will work best for your individual needs.
– Orthodontic treatment can be expensive, so be sure to factor the cost of braces or other appliances into your budget.
– If you play sports or participate in other activities that can damage your braces, you may want to consider alternatives to traditional braces.
– Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Your orthodontist will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about treatment options, costs, and more.
– Orthodontic treatment can take many months or even years, so it is important to be patient and follow your doctor’s instructions as the treatment will require regular visits for adjustments, so make sure you are able to comply before treatment begins.
Blue Medical in Turkey is your safe way to get a bright smile and high-quality dental treatments:
If you are concerned about the quality of your dental care in Turkey, rest assured that Blue Medical is your safe bet, we use only the latest and most advanced equipment, and all our dentists are highly skilled and experienced so you can be sure that you will receive the best possible care.
In addition, we offer a wide range of dental treatments, from simple teeth whitening to more complex procedures such as implants and veneers.
Related articles :
Hollywood smile in Istanbul
advantages of cosmetic dentistry in Turkey
Plastic surgery in Istanbul
Dental treatment cost in Turkey
advantages of laser teeth whitening in Istanbul
Types and risks of dental implants in Turkey
hair transplant techniques in Istanbul
Dental veneers in Turkey
Hair transplantation in Turkey
Types of orthodontics in Istanbul and their features