5 advantages of laser teeth whitening in Istanbul
Teeth whitening is one of the common topics among those interested in keeping up with the latest trends in beauty and distinction, especially among women. Recently, men have also become interested in this aesthetic aspect because they are fully aware of the extent of this effect on their aesthetic appearance.
One of the most famous procedures that give you a bright white smile is (laser). In this article, we will highlight some of its advantages, the negative aspects that you may face, and others, an enjoyable read.
Table of Contents
Advantages of laser teeth whitening in Istanbul
Through the following points, we review many of the advantages that drive people to laser teeth whitening without other methods or means.
1 – Laser teeth whitening is one of the fastest and easiest ways to get brighter teeth. This procedure can be done in one visit to the dentist, and you will see the results immediately.
2 – A safe and effective method when performed by a qualified dentist. In the procedure, a special gel is used that is placed on your teeth, which is then activated by a laser. This gel penetrates the tooth enamel and breaks down stains, giving you whiter teeth.
3 – One of the great things about laser whitening is that the results can last up to a year with proper care and you can maintain even longer than that by avoiding foods and drinks that can stain your teeth, such as coffee, tea, red wine and cigarettes.
4 – The laser targets only the specific area that needs treatment, reducing the risk of damage to the teeth and gums.
5 – The costs that you will pay in Istanbul are much lower than what you will have to pay in other cities around the world, especially the developed ones.
Laser teeth whitening techniques
Did you know that if you choose laser teeth whitening in Istanbul, you will be faced with many techniques, and in dialogue with your specialist doctor, one of them will be applied to your teeth, including the following:
First: Bright Smile
Laser teeth whitening with BrightSmile Technology is safe for your teeth and gums, in fact, it’s been shown to be up to six times more effective than other home teeth whitening kits.
You’ll see noticeable results after just one session, unlike some other teeth whitening methods, and there’s no need for multiple sessions or touch-ups.
Much cheaper than professional in-clinic treatments and because the results are so long-lasting, you don’t have to keep spending money on repairs or maintenance treatments.
Second: Philips Zoom
There are many benefits of teeth whitening with the Philips Zoom, including:
– A whiter, brighter smile in just 45 minutes.
– Long lasting results.
– No allergy.
– Safe and effective way to whiten your teeth.
Third: Lambert Dunmat
One of the most affordable teeth whitening systems out there, offering many benefits over other systems.
– Gentle on tooth enamel.
– Removes tough stains quickly and effectively.
– Safe for all types of teeth, including porcelain veneers.
– It can be used in the comfort of your own home.
Fourth: Core Deep Bleach
It helps remove years of stain buildup and discoloration, so if you ever feel like your smile isn’t as bright as it could be, this treatment may help. It’s also one of the most affordable options available, making it a great option for budget-conscious patients.
Disadvantages of laser teeth whitening
Despite all the advantages that result from relying on laser teeth whitening technology in Istanbul or in other developed cities, there are many negative aspects that you may face and must be taken into consideration, including:
– Laser teeth whitening can cost several hundred dollars.
– Some people experience temporary tooth sensitivity after laser teeth whitening.
– The results of laser teeth whitening can last up to a year, but they will eventually fade back to your natural tooth color.
– Some people experience gum irritation after laser teeth whitening.
– You may need to do this more than once to maintain results.
– There is a risk of burns if the laser is not used properly.
Factors affecting the results of laser teeth whitening
Here are the most important factors that have an impact and reflection on the results of the bleaching that you will perform, including:
– There are different types of lasers that can be used to whiten teeth and some types of lasers are more powerful than others and can produce better results.
– Some toothpastes are more effective at removing stains than others, so if you want to get the best results from laser teeth whitening, you should use a toothpaste designed for that purpose.
– The number of sessions will affect the result and if you do only one session, the results will not be as exciting as if you had multiple sessions.
Reasons why you have to choose teeth whitening
In fact, there are a number of reasons that drive some people to choose teeth whitening, including the following:
– As you age, the enamel of your teeth becomes thinner and more translucent and this makes it easier for stains to penetrate the surface of the teeth and cause discoloration.
– Foods and beverages that can cause staining include coffee, tea, red wine, dark soda, and soy sauce.
– Smoking or chewing tobacco causes yellow-brown stains on the teeth and, in addition, puts you at increased risk of developing gum disease, which can also lead to tooth loss.
– If you don’t brush and floss regularly, plaque and tartar can build up on your teeth and cause discoloration.
Your choice of teeth whitening in Istanbul in particular puts you in front of a lot of privileges, where the high quality and techniques used globally, and the appropriate prices unlike European countries, and because you deserve the best, we at Blue Medical are keen to provide you with all the medical consultations that you need for free and provide you with all the answers about your inquiries, so do not hesitate and contact us immediately.